Transmission Jacks come extremely handy while vehicle servicing. The transmission jacks are usually used by vehicle servicing units and individuals who love to play with auto parts in their private vehicles. Transmission is one of the most important things in a vehicle’s machinery and the tools that cater to their servicing need to be heavy-duty as well.
These heavy-duty transmission jacks are of various types, makes and models are made out of various mechanisms. You get the hydraulic pressure lifts, the high lifts, the telescopic jacks or the simple hand tools. You get the best transmission jacks of your choice. This choice is, however, depending on a lot of factors such as the stability and the manoeuvring options. But there is no dearth of such transmission tools, but thankfully for you, we have prepared a list of the top 10 best Transmission Jacks.
- Table of the Best Transmission Jacks Reviews
- 10. Goplus 1100 lbs 2 Stage Hydraulic Transmission Jack High Lift
- 9. Strongway Telescoping Jack
- 8. Torin Big Red Hydraulic Telescoping Jack
- 7. Orion Motor Transmission Jack
- 6. Million Parts Hydraulic High Lift Jack
- 5. Wimmer Hydraulic Telescopic Transmission
- 4. Generic Low Profile Jack
- 3. OTC Low-lift Jack
- 2. JEGS Low Profile Transmission Jack
- 1. Goplus Hydraulic Transmission Jack
Table of the Best Transmission Jacks Reviews
10. Goplus 1100 lbs 2 Stage Hydraulic Transmission Jack High Lift
This transmission jack is made up of high-quality steel and is built as per the standard industry standards of durability and quality. The lead-free paint on the bodies of the jacks is applied after a thorough process of chemical wash.
Needs the least oil pressure for moving the load which in turn reduces chances of wear and tear.
- Simple to Use
- Rust-free, dirt and grease resistant body
- Wheels for portability
- Polished piston ram that resists skiving
- Cannot stand more than 1000 lbs
9. Strongway Telescoping Jack
Made up of high quality steel frame and as per set industry standards and norms. The application of lead free paint and the process of manufacture makes it chemically stable to external wear and tear.
The oil pressure required to move the jack is minimum which means it becomes resistant to wear and tear and breakdown.
- Easy to Operate
- Dirt free, grease-free and corrosion resistant
- Extremely durable
- Portable and easy to move
- Polished pistons that are skiving resistant
- Cannot withstand very heavy loads.
8. Torin Big Red Hydraulic Telescoping Jack
Made up of high quality durable steel, this hydraulic jack is a high lift range jack that provides a higher lift. This jack is designed specially to be used with above the ground or in the ground lifts that helps installation and removal of transmissions automatic or manual seamlessly.
The enamel finish makes it long-lasting and sturdy.
- Extremely durable and long-lasting
- Adjustable saddle and safety chain
- Provides for high lift option
- Capacity is 1000 lbs.
7. Orion Motor Transmission Jack
This heavy-duty transmission jack is made up of heavy-duty material that is extremely durable and sturdy. The multipurpose design allows pulling, shifting and spreading with ease.
The adjustable head makes this transmission makes it more stable and steady.
- Sturdy and long-lasting
- Includes adjustable adapter head
- Tilting angle of 30 degrees forward and backwards.
- Cannot withstand loads more than 1000 lbs
6. Million Parts Hydraulic High Lift Jack
This jack is ideal for working with light vehicle and car transmission removal and installation. The base is wide and provides the stability that you need. The availability of the foot pedal makes it easy to operate.
The iron casters and steel wheels make it easy to move around.
- Heavy-duty, durable and long-lasting
- Wide and stable base
- Easy to move and manoeuvre
- High lift range jack
- Cast Iron is prone to rust.
5. Wimmer Hydraulic Telescopic Transmission
This jack is a high range transmission jack that is ideal for installation and removal of all kinds of transmissions. There is a rotatory handle for increased grip and manoeuvrability.
The body is made up of high-quality steel.
- Durable and high-quality
- Increased stability
- Rotatory handle for increased grip
- High lift range
- Wheels are not that durable
- Not suitable for higher loads
4. Generic Low Profile Jack
This is a heavy-duty floor jack that is made up of all metal. This low profile transmission jack has a rated capacity of 4000 lbs and is suitable for heavy vehicle transmissions.
The saddle is adjustable and is available with a 10-degree tilt for increased stability.
- Extremely durable and high quality
- High capacity
- Adjustable Saddle for better manoeuvrability
- Wheels for portability
- Low height range
3. OTC Low-lift Jack
This high capacity low height jack is ideal for trucks that have low ground clearance. The fast action pump acts swiftly to raise the lifting arm. This transmission jack fits all popular transmissions used in heavy-duty Class 7 and Class 8 trucks.
The pump provides an edge and makes it easy to operate and move in restricted spaces
- Quick action swivel pump
- Adjustable mounting plate
- Heavyweight and high capacity of 2200 lbs
- Durable and long-lasting
- Lift range is low
2. JEGS Low Profile Transmission Jack
This top-rated high-quality transmission jack is known and revered for its strong and sturdy build quality and stylish looks. This lightweight low profile jack is good for vehicles with very less ground clearance.
The jack comes with the mechanism to support different loads that makes it flexible and appropriate for various light to medium weight vehicles.
- Durable, and long-lasting
- Adjustable support for different loads
- Ideal for light and medium vehicles
- Stylish looks
- Capacity at 1000 lbs is very less
- Low lift range
1. Goplus Hydraulic Transmission Jack
Its heavy-duty model is designed for increased efficiency. Its sturdy and durable body makes it ideal for very heavy use. The hydraulics system makes the lifting of the transmissions easy and smooth.
Its easy operability makes this one of the most sought after models.
- Wider and stable base
- Sturdy and durable body
- Easy to operate and use
- Portable and easy to move around
- High lift range
- Can only be used for heavier loads